Here is a photograph I clipped when at home. Stephen George Wooding, who resembles me and most men in my family. was a Chief-Constable of the Police in Ceres. What do you think? I’d love to hear some comments.
What I’m saying on Google+
- Reshared post from Mail & Guardian:
- Reshared post from Antony Jackson:
- Special Joint Sitting of the South African Parliament To Honour and Celebrate Nelson Mandela 14:00:00...
- Christmas decorations at Gardens Shopping Centre, with myself reflected in 3 Christmas globes. It is...
- Reshared post from Tina Vigilante:
powered by RSS Just Better 1.3 plugin
I am a Software Architect from Cape Town. I have a wide range of interests spanning many technologies.